I'm in CATS and I'm writing this....

It’s been three days since I’m back in old Adelaide. Gosh, u have no idea of how homesick I was on my 1st day back. Seriously, I was lying on my bed, doing nothing but thinking about home (and Malaysia ter-chenta too) all the time. Haha. Life can be pretty cruel sometimes.

Anyway, classes have started and I’m on the track of becoming even busier. Groups for 3rd Yr Chem Eng projects have been allocated, practical manuals and lecture notes have been given out and now, I think I really need coffee to keep me awake during lectures. U know how lectures can be soooo boooooring rite?

The funny thing about this semester is that I have to take a subject related to BIOLOGY! Man, I’ve left biology for almost 4 or 5 years ago! And now, I gotta learn about microbes, bacteria, viruses and more of other stuffs. Haha. I just attended the 1st lecture this morning and know what, I find it quite interesting! =D well, hopefully everything will go fine for me for this sem! I reallllllllly need to improve my grades for this year or seriously, I’ll be doomed! T_T

p/s - I’ve class in like 45 mins.

pp/s – almost all of my classes are located at Annexe 314

ppp/s – I’ve already got my student card with a new photo on it which looks a bit better than my previous photo which was soooooo darn horrible and ugly. Imagine wearing white scarf with a white background. How do u think it’ll look? Haha. =p

pppp/s - I think I need a new layout. This one looks pretty dull.

No comments: