I received this email from a friend and find it really hilarious! haha. take a break and enjoy!
* * * * * * * *
The reason why a student fails is because the year ONLY has 365 days!
Typical academic year for a student:
There are 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.
Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays
50 days where the weather is very hot and difficult to study.
Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep
130 days GONE..
Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing (good for health)
1 hour per day times 365 days means 15 days.
Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing)
this equals to 30 days
Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)
this means 15 days
Days left 81.
7. Exam days
at least, there are at least 35 days of exam per year.
Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays)
Balance 6 days.
9. For sickness
at least 3 days
Remaining days : 3.
10. Movies and functions
at least 2 days.
1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day??????!!!!!!!!!!
Balance : 0
"How can a student pass ?????"p/s- kinda logic but then, if everyone followed these, there'd be no one who'd pass! =p