2011 it is!

ehem ehem, HELLO!

It feels like I have stopped writing in this blog for like yearssss now.

phhuhhh phhuhh *blows dust off blog*

Anyway, reality check, I am now back in beloved Malaysia! FOR GOOD this time! how fast 4 freakin' years fly just like that. I've finished my studies back in Adelaide, and now, I am waiting for my graduation ceremony this March will be held in Singapore. yay to me! After yearsss of endless assignments, tutorials, lectures, meetings and labs, I am finally home with a degree in Chemical Engineering. woohoo! All I can say is that it is worth the pain and torture.

hehe, oh well it's not THAT bad though. 4 years of uni and living abroad gave me priceless experiences. I've made so many friends and I've learnt so many things, academically and also things that they don't teach you in uni; about life survival perhaps? Some were good and sweet and some were bad and bitter. But anyway, I will treasure all those precious moments forever and always. From all that, it has taught me to be who I am now. Alhamdulillah. :)

And as for now, I am currently working and studying (again!) at the same time. Wish me luck! Besides that, I am really loving Malaysia right now. heh. Food is awesomeeee! I think I am absolutely gaining weight now. I probably should sign up for gym. *sobs* need to be healthy and fit you know!

Btw, I have no pictures to upload at this moment coz I haven't been taking pictures for quite a while! Phone's camera is not working and heck, I am all in shirts and tracksuits these days! People might just think I'm still in secondary school when they see me. (perasan a bit!)

No comments: